What Does bigfashionsales.com Do?
Bigfashionsales claims they sell high quality products at affordable prices on their online store. But should you be able to trust them? During our research we discovered that their products are affordable and a lure to unsuspecting customers. This is a common tactic used by scam online shops.
Bigfashionsales.com has a well-designed website layout that gives it a professional feel. However, this shouldn’t deceive anyone into believing Bigfashionsales.com to be legitimate. Most scam online stores go the extra mile in order to appear trustworthy.
Bigfashionsales accepts payment via Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
Here’s What We Found About bigfashionsales.com
People have resorted online to purchase most of the things they need after the coronavirus epidemic. Fraudsters took advantage of this opportunity to create fraudulent websites that extort money from unsuspecting customers. We are taking responsibility for reviewing Bigfashionsales and exposing their fraudulent schemes.
According to reports on the internet there have not been any positive reviews for bigfashionsales.com. Online stores that have positive reviews are usually trustworthy. After passing a series of tests, Bigfashionsales.com has shown it is less than six month old. Therefore, it should not be trusted.
Their website uses https security. This means that credit card numbers and passwords are kept secret when they are sent to them. However, this does not guarantee that they won’t steal your information.
We also discovered other facts about Bigfashionsales that made us believe that bigfashionsales.com was a fake online shop:
- They don’t have a social media presence. Trustworthy shops use social media to promote their products and connect with customers. Through their social media accounts, they listen to customers and address them.
- Customers complained that they did not receive any response to their contact information.
- The store’s owners are anonymous, so there is no accountability and no way to sue if you get scammed. It is alarming that the owners of the store have not provided any real faces to answer for their operations.
- Bigfashionsales.com does not have customer reviews. This is a red flag. Trustworthy online stores such as Amazon often have mixed customer reviews on the products they sell.
- We scanned their website on ScamDoc (a website inspection platform), and it returned a trust score of only 2%. Their site cannot be trusted as no identifying information is linked to the domain. Their creation date is quite recent so we cannot assess their authenticity.
- We have seen the same content in fraudulent online shops, and we know that the contents of their websites were copied from other sources.
- Their website does not have a reliable tracking system to track the progress of orders.
This was written by a dissatisfied client.
“This is a huge scam that cheats people… They change the names of this site quite often and cheat people.”ScamDoc
Bigfashionsales.com is not recommended. You run the risk of losing your money and getting nothing in return if you shop at them. Beware of swindlers.
Many untrustworthy online shops claim to sell high-quality products at very low prices, but they are not trustworthy.
These e-commerce shops often offer attractive products at affordable prices. These stores are often fraudulent.
Many people who are attracted to these “too good for true” prices on online shops have purchased goods they like, but received products that were not what they ordered and of poor quality.