How does costsmetic.com work?
Costsmetic claims that they sell high quality products at affordable prices on their online store. But should you be able to trust them? During our research we discovered that their products are affordable and used as bait to lure unsuspecting customers. This is a common tactic used by scam online shops.
Costsmetic.com has a well-designed website layout that gives it a convincing look. This should not be a deceitful way to believe Costsmetic.com. Many scam websites go the extra mile in order to appear trustworthy.
Costsmetic accepts payment through Visa, MasterCard and American Express as well as PayPal.
What We Found about costsmetic.com
People have resorted online to purchase most of the things they need after the coronavirus epidemic. Fraudsters took advantage of this opportunity to create fraudulent websites that steal money from unsuspecting customers. We took the responsibility of reviewing Costsmetic sites and exposing their fraudulent schemes.
According to reports on the internet there have not been any positive reviews on costsmetic.com. Online stores that have positive reviews are usually trustworthy. Costsmetic.com has passed a series of tests and shows that it is less than six month old. Therefore, it should not be trusted.
Their website uses https security. This means that credit card numbers and passwords are kept secret when they are sent to them. However, this does not guarantee that they won’t steal your information.
We also discovered other facts about Costsmetic that made us believe costsmetic.com was a fake online shop:
- They don’t have a social media presence. Trustworthy shops use social media to promote their products and connect with customers. Through their social media accounts, they listen to customers and address them.
- Their website does not contain contact information. They have neither a phone number nor a return address.
- The store’s owners are anonymous, so there is no accountability and no way to sue if you get scammed. It is alarming that the owners of the store have not provided any real faces to answer for their operations.
- Costsmetic.com does not have customer reviews. This is a problem sign. Trustworthy online stores, such as Amazon, often have mixed customer reviews on products they sell.
- ScamDoc, a website analysis platform, returned a trust score of 11% when we checked their site. This indicates that the site cannot be trusted as no identifying information about the owner is linked to the domain. Their creation date is quite recent so we cannot assess their authenticity.
- We have seen the same content in fraudulent online shops, and we know that the contents of their websites were copied from other sources.
- Their website does not have a reliable tracking system to track the progress of orders.
This was written by a dissatisfied client.
“This website is a fraud… They processed my payment but never shipped anything… Beware!”ScamDoc
Costsmetic.com is not recommended. You run the risk of losing money and not receiving your product if you shop at them. Beware of swindlers.
Many untrustworthy online shops claim to sell high-quality products at heavily discounted prices, but they are not trustworthy.
These e-commerce shops often offer attractive products at affordable prices. These stores are often fraudulent.
Many people who are attracted to these “too good for true” prices on online shops have purchased goods they like, but received products that were not what they ordered and of poor quality.
Worse, many have placed orders without paying full amount and received no response from online sellers. To learn from their mistakes, you don’t have to be one of them.
These fraudsters can make it easy for you to lose all your hard earned money. Before you purchase anything online, it is important to verify the facts.
Please share your shopping experience at this store with us by leaving a comment.