How does gatornew.com work?
Gatornew claims that they sell high-quality clothing at affordable prices on their online store. But should you believe them? During our research we discovered that their products are affordable, which is a bait to lure unsuspecting customers. This is a common tactic used by scam online shops.
Gatornew.com has a well-designed and convincing website layout. This should not be a deceitful website layout. Many scam websites go to great lengths to make it appear legitimate.
They accept PayPal, MasterCard, American Express and Visa payments.
What We Found About Gatornew.com
Gatornew.com claims it has been in operation since 2010. However, after passing through a series test, it revealed that it is only six months old. Therefore, it should not be trusted.
We also discovered other facts about Gatornew that made us believe that gatornew.com was a fake online shop:
- They don’t have a social media presence. Trustworthy shops use social media to promote their products and connect with customers. Through their social media accounts, they listen to customers and address them.
- Customers complained that they received poor or no responses from the contact information on their website.
- The store’s owners are anonymous, so there is no accountability and no way to sue if you get scammed. It is alarming that the owners of the store have not provided any real faces to answer for their operations.
- There are no customer reviews for the products on gatornew.com. This is a red flag. Amazon and other reliable online retailers usually have mixed customer reviews on products they sell.
- We scanned their website on ScamDoc (a website inspection platform) and it returned a trust score of only 2%. Their site cannot be trusted as no identifying information is linked to the domain. Their creation date is quite recent so we cannot assess their authenticity.
You run the risk of losing your money and getting nothing in return if you shop at them. Beware of swindlers.
Many untrustworthy online shops claim to sell high-quality products at heavily discounted prices, but they are not trustworthy.
These e-commerce shops often offer attractive products at affordable prices. These stores are often fraudulent.
Many people who are attracted to these “too good for true” prices on online shops have purchased goods they like, but received products that were not what they ordered and of poor quality.
Worse, many have placed orders without paying full amount and received no response from online sellers. To learn from their mistakes, you don’t have to be one of them.
These fraudsters can make it easy for you to lose all your hard earned money. Before you purchase anything online, it is important to verify the facts.
Please share your shopping experience at this store with us by leaving a comment.