You are looking for Jordanlicit reviews? Then you have come to the right place. We try to provide accurate reviews on all websites. To find out if this Jordan website is legitimate or fraudulent, you can search for atefanonline.com reviews.
You have arrived at the right place. This review will help you understand whether or not you can trust Jordan. Below you will find the full unbiased review of atefanonline.com, along with 100% accurate proof about this site.
What is the atefanonline.com website?
Jordan sells Air Jordan 1, Air Jordan 4, Air Jordan 11 and Air Jordan Kids. It also offers Air Jordan 1 Low (Court Purple) 553558-500. Wmns Air Jordan 4 Retro ‘Rasta’ AQ9129-100. Air Jordan 11 Cool Gray 2021. Jordan Courtside 23 “Grey Fog” AR1000-003. and other collections.
According to the whois record, this website was registered on 2022/09/21. It expires on 2023/09/21. This site has a trust score of 37/100. Scamadviser discovered several negative indicators about atefanonline.com. This website could be a fraud.
Let’s now take a look at some of the cons and pros to the website.
This website has many advantages:
- For consumers’ safety, HTTPS has a valid SSL Certificate.
- All policies are available and valid for customers. The Mail, Number, Returns policy is valid for 30 days. They can’t issue a refund or exchange if 30 days have passed since the purchase. etc.
- You can see if the Website has earned enough trust.
- You can pay with Visa, MasterCard or Discover on the website.
Now you know the positive and negative aspects of the website. Let’s now look at the points that prove it is licit or fraudulent. Please read the following section and leave comments if you have used the site before. It can help many people who are still confused.
Disadvantages of this website Jordan Review:
- This website scored 37/100, which is a low score and not very trusting. Scamadviser discovered several negative indicators about atefanonline.com, which raises suspicions that the website could be a fraud.
- Other social media sites have negative reviews about the site.
- It is a brand new domain, registered on 2022/09/21, and it expires on the 2023/09/21. This creates trust issues that could indicate that it may be a scam website.
- We are forced to look at the website’s display products, or rather, their collection of products, before we make any purchase.
- The website page’s return time is different to the one mentioned in their cancellation or return section.
The Jordan website has important and accurate points:
- Website Name: Jordan
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact number NA
- Contact Address: NA
- Products Category : Air Jordan 1, Air Jordan 4 and 11, Air Jordan 11 for Kids, Jordan Courtside 23 for Other Air Jordan
- Type Name of Product: Air Jordan1 Low ‘Court Purple’ 553558-500. Wmns Air Jordan4 Retro ‘Rasta’ AQ9129-100. Air Jordan11 Cool Grey 2021. Jordan Courtside 23 “Grey Fog” AR1000-003.
- payment options: Visa and MasterCard, Discover, American Express.
- Delivery Time: If you order a gown, it will take 1-2 business days to process and then 10-18 days for shipping. You can expect it to arrive within 13-25 business days.
- Return Policy: The policy for returns lasts for 30 days. They can’t issue a refund or exchange if 30 days have passed since the purchase.
- Social media links Like us on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
These are some points to show that the Jordan website does not appear to be a scam.
- Website Age 2022/09/21, and expires 2023/09/21
- Maximum Discount Offers: Two Pieces with Free Shipping
- Website Trust Score: 37/100. Scamadviser discovered several negative indicators that atefanonline.com might be a fraud.
- The legitimacy and contact address: NA
- Customer Complaints We have not found any customer reviews.
- Email ID legitimacy: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exchanges and Returns: Returns policy is valid for 30 days. They can’t issue a refund or exchange if 30 days have passed since the purchase.
Questions frequently asked about this online shop:
Is Jordan website fake?
Yes, this website is too suspicious for us to blindly trust.
Is atefanonline.com a fraud or trustworthy website?
Yes, atefanonline.com could be a scam website. Before making any online purchases, we do not recommend this website.
Is this website legal?
This online store does not look like an licit website.
Our Opinion on Jordan
We concluded that this website could be a fraud. Therefore, we don’t recommend anyone to rush to buy from this site. You don’t need to take any risk.