What is pophomestyle.com?
Pophomestyle sells faux privacy fences, folding laundry tubs, decorative chair covers and handheld sewing machines. They ship worldwide.
Pophomestyle is located on www.pophomestyle.com. According to their website, their contact information is:
Email: customerserviceTian@outlook.comPophomestyle Homepage
How does pophomestyle.com work?
Pophomestyle claims that they sell high quality products at affordable prices on their online store. But should you really trust them? During our research we discovered that their products are affordable, which is a bait to lure unsuspecting customers. This is a common tactic used by scam online shops.
Pophomestyle.com has a well-designed website layout that gives it a convincing look. Pophomestyle.com should not be taken as a deceptive website. Many scam websites go to great lengths to make themselves appear trustworthy.
Pophomestyle accepts payment through Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
What We Found About pophomestyle.com
People have resorted online to purchase most of the things they need after the coronavirus epidemic. Fraudsters took advantage of this opportunity to create fraudulent websites that steal money from unsuspecting customers. We are taking responsibility for reviewson Pophomestyle and exposing their fraudulent schemes.
Pophomestyle.com has received no positive reviews, according to reports on the internet. Online stores that have positive reviews are usually trustworthy. Pophomestyle.com has passed a series of tests and is therefore not to be trusted.
Their website uses https security. This means that credit card numbers and passwords are kept secret when they are sent to them. However, this does not guarantee that they won’t steal your information.
We also discovered other facts about Pophomestyle that made us believe pophomestyle.com was a fake online shop:
- They do not have any social media handles. Clicking on them will prompt you to add Pop Home Style to the timeline. This is very impersonal and not something a genuine store would do. Trustworthy shops use social media to promote their products and connect with their customers. Through their social media accounts, they listen to customers and address them.
- Their website contact information is not reliable. They have no phone number or return address. Their email address was used by Shoppymine as well, which is a fraudulent store.
- The store’s owners are anonymous, so there is no accountability and no way to sue if you get scammed. It is alarming that the owners of the store have not provided any real faces to answer for their operations.
- Pophomestyle.com does not have customer reviews, which is a red flag. Trustworthy online stores, such as Amazon, often have customer reviews on the products they sell.
- We scanned their website on ScamDoc (a site analysis platform) and it returned a low trust score of 1%. Their site cannot be trusted as no identifying information is linked to their domain name. Their creation date is quite recent so we cannot assess their authenticity.
- We have seen the same content in fraudulent online shops, and we know that the contents of their websites were copied from other sources.
- Their website does not have a tracking system that can be used to track the progress of orders.
Pophomestyle.com is not recommended as an online store. You run the risk of losing money and getting nothing in return if you shop at them. Beware of swindlers.
Many untrustworthy online shops claim to sell high-quality products at heavily discounted prices, but they are not trustworthy.
These e-commerce shops often offer attractive products at affordable prices. These stores are often fraudulent.
Many people who are attracted to these “too good for true” prices on online shops have purchased goods they like, but received products that were not what they ordered and of poor quality.
Worse, many have placed orders without paying full amount and received no response from online sellers. To learn from their mistakes, you don’t have to be one of them.
These fraudsters can make it easy for you to lose all your hard earned money. Before you purchase anything online, it is important to verify the facts.