What is rollangel.com?
Rollangel claims to sell sweatshirts and winter coats as well as hoodies online. They ship worldwide.
Rollangel can be found at www.rollangel.com Their contact information, as written on their website, is:Email: email@example.comPhone: +8613413558213
Guangzhou Aini Clothing Co. Ltd. Room 704, No. 268 Zhongshan AvenueRollangel Homepage
What Does rollangel.com Do?
Rollangel claims that they sell high quality products at affordable prices on their online store. But should you believe them? During our research we discovered that their products are affordable, which is a bait to lure unsuspecting customers. This is a common tactic used by scam online shops.
Rollangel.com has a well-designed website layout that gives it a convincing look. Rollangel.com should not be taken as a deceptive website. Many scam websites go to great lengths to make themselves appear trustworthy.
Rollangel accepts payment through Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
What We Found About rollangel.com
People have resorted online to purchase most of the things they need after the coronavirus epidemic. Fraudsters took advantage of this opportunity to create fraudulent websites that steal money from unsuspecting customers. We are taking responsibility for reviewing Rollangel sites and exposing their fraud schemes.
According to reports on the internet there have not been any positive reviews for rollangel.com. Online stores that have positive reviews are usually trustworthy. Rollangel.com has passed a series of tests and is therefore not to be trusted.
Their website uses https security. This means that credit card numbers and passwords are kept secret when they are sent to them. However, this does not guarantee that they won’t steal your information.
We also discovered other facts about Rollangel that made us believe rollangel.com was a fake online shop:
- They don’t have a social media presence. Trustworthy shops use social media to promote their products and connect with customers. Through their social media accounts, they listen to customers and address them.
- Their website does not provide contact information. Users complained about poor responses to complaints.
- The store’s owners are anonymous, so there is no accountability and no way to sue if you get scammed. It is alarming that the owners of the store have not provided any real faces to answer for their operations.
- Rollangel.com does not have customer reviews, which is a negative sign. Trustworthy online stores such as Amazon often have customer reviews on products they sell.
- We returned a trust score of 8% when we checked their website on ScamDoc (a website assessment platform). Their site cannot be trusted as no identifying information is associated with the domain name. Their creation date is quite recent so we cannot assess their authenticity.
- We have seen the same content in fraudulent online shops, and we know that the contents of their websites were copied from other sources.
- Their website does not have a reliable tracking system to track the progress of orders.
What a user wrote?
“This company is a scam. After seeing the TikTok advertisement, I decided to place an order for clothing. Although my money was taken from my card, my order still says fedex do not have shipping information. I called customer service and they didn’t answer. I was sent an email claiming that my purchase had been received. This was a lie. I emailed them, and was told to wait patiently. I waited patiently! I still do not have shipment information for the items. I requested my money back. Fedex had already sent shipment information, but not my clothes. Although the information was sent, it did not include what I bought. I want my entire money back. ALL STAY AWAY from THIS SCAMMING COMPANY! I am changing my credit card information.”ScamDoc
Rollangel.com is not recommended. You run the risk of losing money and not receiving your product. Beware of swindlers.
Many untrustworthy online shops claim to sell high-quality products at steeply discounted prices, but they are not trustworthy.
These e-commerce shops often offer attractive products at affordable prices. These stores are often fraudulent.
Many people who are attracted to these “too good for true” prices on online shops have purchased goods they like, but received products that were not what they ordered and of poor quality.
Worse, many have placed orders without paying full amount and received no response from online sellers. To learn from their mistakes, you don’t have to be one of them.